B. A. M. S. (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery) Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery is a degree level course designed and controlled by Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi [CCIM] and approved by AYUSH Department of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Our college is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik and is recognized by State Govt. of Maharashtra.
This course is designed to produce graduates with a profound knowledge of Ayurved and relevant study of Modern sciences. They would be competent practitioners in all branches of Ayurved as well as efficient Teachers and Research workers in various fields. This will enable them to contribute to the health needs of India in effective way.
Documents to be produced at the time of admission :
- Mark list and rank certificate of entrance examination.
- Certificate of qualifying examination with mark list (HSC)
- SSC Passing Certificate.
- Certificate of Nationality & Domicile.
- Secondary School Leaving Certificate to prove age
- Transfer certificate from the last institution of study (original) (if applicable)
- Migration certificate (if applicable)
- Gap certificate (if applicable)
- Cast certificate (if applicable)
- Cast Validity certificate (if applicable)
- Non Creamy Layer certificate (if applicable)
- Physical fitness certificate as per norms in the prospectus of Government entrance examination.
All the P. G. courses are recognized by Dept. of AYUSH of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of Govt. of India and CCIM, New Delhi, and affiliated to M.U.H.S. (Nashik).
One examination after one year i. e. Preliminary examination.
Final examination at the end of Three years.
Fellowship admission will start in February 2022. Duration of the course is one year. For detail contact fellowship Co-ordinator
Dr Sunita Magar 9987335024
Intake capacity should be as per availability of guide.
- Shalya Tantra
- Rog Nidan
- Stree Rog Prasutitantra