The Library is a centre of knowledge, which quenches the thrust of our faculty and students. Our library is one of the oldest and is a mine of printed and electronic learning materials, housed in well ventilated spacious halls with pleasant atmosphere. It is adequately equipped with specially designed furniture’s. We have subscribed sufficient number of books including reference books, periodicals, national, international & technical journals for enriching the knowledge of faculties & students. The library is equipped with an LCD projector and broadband internet and Xerox facilities. Our library is rich and catering the needs of both Under Graduate and Post Graduate sections. We have made separate seating arrangement for our staff, boy’s & girl students, library processing room and computer section.
Collection and Services Provided to Users :
- Books including Book Bank : 15359
- National Journals & magazines : 83
- International Journals : 06
- Non-Technical Journals : 32
- CD’s/DVD’s : 358
- Information display and notification services.
- Internet facility and library digital resources accessibility.
- Circulation services.
- Reference and referral services.
- Photocopy and printing services.
- Bibliographic compilation.
03 Newspapers in Library (English, Hindi & Marathi):-
- Indian Express Sakal
- Times of India Loksatta
- DNA Pudhari
- Lokmat Maharashtra Times
- Sharir Kriya Laboratory.
- Sharir Rachana Laboratory / Dissection Hall.
- Dravyagun Laboratory.
- Rasashastra Bhaishajya Kalpana Laboratory.
- Rognidan Laboratory.
- Post Graduate Research laboratory
Our college has 7.5 Acres of land where in more than 2000 Ayurvedic plants we planted of more than 300 species. A scientific Nakshatra Udyan is developed by the department of Dravyaguna in this area.
We educated the students thus they will know every details of all these medicinal plants from their identification to the products available in market. Medicinal plant Garden & Herbal Museum of Dravyaguna Department is worth to mention. Especially different area-wise plant specimens are arranged in the Departmental Museum for eg. Flora of Rare Himalayan Plants, Flora of Western Ghat, Flora of Keral etc.
PLANT NURSING DETAILS
|Total Number of plant species (a+b+c+d)||(293)|
|a)||Number of tree species||125|
|b)||Number of Shrub species||052|
|c)||Number of herb species||078|
|d)||Number of climber species||038|
Rooms have basic amenities like table, chair, cupboard, bed, blankets, pillow etc. we have
24 hrs water supplies, drinking water is supplied through Aqua guard. TV facility is provided as well. Heaters are provided in each and every bathroom. Dining hall is available for dinners and lunch.
- Rachana Sharir
- Kriya Sharir
- Dravyagun Vidnyan
- Rasashastra Bhaishajya Kalpana
- Agad Tantra
- Rognidan & other departments as per the norms of Central Council of Indian Medicine, New Delhi.