ON GOING RESEARCH
- Study of hetu in Anorectal Tuberculosis patients at YMT Ayurvedic Medical College And Hospital
- Efficacy of standard gold fortified chyavanprash in MDR tuberculosis patients
- Efficacy of standard gold fortified chyavanprash in HIV patients
- Agni assessment in MDR Tuberculosis patients
- Chief Investigator – Dr.Seema Mehere
- Co-Investigator – Dr.Pranali Dandekar
Clinical Trial to evaluate the efficacy & tolerability of Utrihealth capsule in Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (DUB).
- Chief Investigator – Dr.Divya Ramugade
- Co- Investigator – Dr.Sarika Shinde
Double blind placebo controlled study to evaluate the safety & efficacy of capsule menoease in menopausal symptoms.
- Studied the effect of Ayurvedic Medicine in Pediatric Fracture Healing.
- Development of secondary resistance un AYURVEDIC medicines with special reference to “ANULOMA” drugs
- Enhancement of Vascular Flow in patients operated with Micro vascular Surgery with LEECHES. Project in collaboration with department of Micro vascular Surgery, Command Hospital and A.F.M.C. Pune.
- Effect of Ayurvedic Medicines in BURGERS Disease.
- Organ Specific Targeting By Basti Chikitsa
- General surgeries: Over 10,000
- Plastic and Reconstruction Surgeries: 1023
- Successfully lead the team of Ayurvedic Surgeons of Dr.G.D.Pol Foundation’s YMT Ayurvedic Medical College as Head of Department of Shalya Tantra which holds Limca Book of Record
- Successfully headed the departmental team of Ayurvedic Surgeons of Dr.G.D.Pol Foundation’s YMT Ayurvedic Medical College as Head of Department of Shalya Tantra which holds Guinness Book of World Record for Social Awareness Category & Limca Book of records for maximum number of surgeries in one day
- Evaluation of properties of Vidang (Embelia ribes)) in relation to its saveeryata avadhi w.s.r.t. Sharangdhar Samhita.
- Clinical trial on ayurvedic Herbal oil “Keshamrut” sponsored by Pan Herbals, Worli.
- Evaluation of properties of Pippali (Piper longum) in relation to its saveeryata avadhi w.s.r.t. Sharangdhar Samhita.
- Paper presentation at National conference “Anusandhan 2010” on 19-22 feb. 2010. Sub: Clinical efficacy of Avla Supari (OTC PRODUCT) on halitosis with GI Disorders.
- Poster presentation at Inter National conference “Ayurved & Cardiac disorder 2010” on 8-9 march 2010. Sub: Role of Allium sativum on cardiac disorders.
- Paper presentation at National conference “Update Proctology2011” on 19-20Nov. 2011 Sub: To study the antimicrobial activity of Ksharsutra prepared by conventional method.