The Library is a centre of knowledge, which quenches the thrust of our faculty and students. Our library is one of the oldest and is a mine of printed and electronic learning materials, housed in well ventilated spacious halls with pleasant atmosphere. It is adequately equipped with specially designed furniture’s. We have subscribed sufficient number of books including reference books, periodicals, national, international & technical journals for enriching the knowledge of faculties & students. The library is equipped with an LCD projector and broadband internet and Xerox facilities. Our library is rich and catering the needs of both Under Graduate and Post Graduate sections. We have made separate seating arrangement for our staff, boy’s & girl students, library processing room and computer section.
Collection and Services Provided to Users :
- Books including Book Bank : 15359
- National Journals & magazines : 83
- International Journals : 06
- Non-Technical Journals : 32
- CD’s/DVD’s : 358
- Information display and notification services.
- Internet facility and library digital resources accessibility.
- Circulation services.
- Reference and referral services.
- Photocopy and printing services.
- Bibliographic compilation.
- Indian Express Sakal
- Times of India Loksatta
- DNA Pudhari
- Lokmat Maharashtra Times
(a) Total collection of documents:-
(c) Newspapers in Library (English, Hindi & Marathi):-
We organize book exhibition once a year in March- April – this exhibition is open for all the students, teachers , patients and local public